- Hearing/Vision Screens
- IV placement and fluids
- Urinary catheterization
- Albuterol Nebulizations
- Inhaler/Epi-Pen training
- Dermabond laceration care
- Wound dressing/care
- Splints: finger/wrist/elbow
- Braces: ankle/knee
- Earwax removal
- Chemocautery: nosebleeds, umbilical stumps
- Cryotherapy for molluscum and warts
- Genetic testing for best ADHD/Depression medications via cheek swab
It is our policy to accept into our practice patients who agree to receive those immunizations recommended by the Centers for Disease Control.
The Fayetteville Children’s Clinic provides a wide variety of clinical services for your child when they are well or should they fall ill or have an injury. Examples of illnesses or injuries that may require procedures here in the clinic include the following: Strep/Flu/RSV infection, fever, dehydration, asthma, urinary tract infection, cerumen (earwax) impaction, injuries/wounds, suture/staple removal and many more.