- Wart removal using cryotherapy
- Chemocautery: nosebleeds, umbilical stumps
- Genetic testing for best ADHD/Depression medications using a cheek swab
- Hearing/Vision Screens
- Urinary catheterization
- Albuterol Nebulizations
- Inhaler/Epi-Pen training
- Dermabond laceration care
- Wound dressing/care
- Splints: finger/wrist/elbow
- Braces: ankle/knee
- IV placement and fluids
It is our policy to accept into our practice patients who agree to receive immunizations recommended by the Centers for Disease Control.
The Fayetteville Children’s Clinic provides a wide variety of clinical services for your child when they are well or should they be ill or injured. Examples of illnesses or injuries that may require procedures here in the clinic include the following: Strep/Flu/RSV infection, fever, dehydration, asthma, urinary tract infection, cerumen (earwax) impaction, injuries/wounds, suture/staple removal and many more.